Bacon Wrapped Potatoes are a delicious appetizer combing two favorite ingredients – bacon and potatoes. Just add your favorite dip!
- 1.5 lb. Petite gold potatoes
- 1 lb. slices bacon
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 round Boursin cheese herb and garlic
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 large apple grated
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil (about 1-2 Tablespoons) to coat them and add the salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and chives.
- Cut the bacon in half. Then roll the potatoes in a slice of bacon until covered. Wrap any very large potatoes in 2 pieces of bacon if you need to.
- Place them cut side down on the crisper tray of the Steam Air Fryer. Fill the Water Tank with water.
- Set your Air Fry cook at 400° F for 10 minutes, then press the Mode Button once to set your Steam cook at 212° F for 15 minutes. Press the Mode Button again to select the Combo cooking mode and begin the cooking cycle.
- While the potatoes are cooking, make the cheese dip. In a bowl, mix the herb and garlic Boursin cheese round, whipped cream cheese, grated gruyere cheese, grated apple, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Heat up the cheese dip in the microwave, one minute at a time and stirring in between.
- Once the potatoes are finished cooking, plate and serve immediately with the warm apple cheese dip. Enjoy!
7 Quart Steam Air Fryer
Looking for more chicken inspired recipes? Check out these Chicken Shawarma Burgers.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.