Try creating these delicious, homemade bagels in your air fryer. Even if you don’t make your bagels from scratch, this Everything Bagels recipe is an absolute must-try.
- 1 Tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 ¾ cups water, divided
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Assorted bagel toppings (everything, sesame, poppy seed, etc.)
- Combine instant yeast and 1/4 cup water in a mixing bowl.
- Top the yeast mixture with the bread flour, salt, brown sugar, and the remaining water. Use a dough hook attachment to mix the ingredients together until dough comes together in a ball . Then, mix for another 2-3 mins.
- Turn the dough into a greased bowl . Cover the bowl and allow the dough to rise until nearly doubled in size (about 1 hour).
- Remove the dough from the bowl and transfer it to a floured work surface. Divide the dough into eight equal parts.
- Roll each portion into a cigar shape and seal the two ends of the dough together to form a bagel shape.
- Place four bagels in the basket, spray or brush the bagels with water, and apply your chosen toppings. Fill the Water Tank with water.
- Set your Air Fry cook at 380° F for 10 minutes, then press the Mode Button once to set your Steam cook at 212° F for 4 mins . Press the Mode Button again to select the Combo cooking mode and begin the cooking cycle.
- Repeat the cooking process with the remaining bagel dough.
Watch recipe video here
7 Quart Steam Air Fryer
Looking for more air fryer inspired recipes? Check out this Asian Keto Meatballs recipes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.