This colorful and vibrant Autumn Chicken Dinner with Roasted Vegetables will become your new family favorite recipe this Fall!
This recipe comes together so fast and easy in the air fryer you can make it in advance and enjoy it for a few meals during the week.
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 chicken thighs, skin-on & bone-in
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 380˚F.
- Combine apple, sweet potato, red onion and brussels sprouts in a medium sized bowl and add in olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Using the mesh basket accessory, pour the seasoned veggies and set aside.
- In the same bowl, season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika.
- Place the seasoned chicken on top of the vegetables and place the mesh basket in the air fryer oven.
- Cook at 380˚F for 12 minutes. Flip and cook for another 10 minutes
- Plate and enjoy!
Watch recipe video
14.7 Quart Ultimate Air Fryer Oven Grill
Looking for more air fryer inspired recipes? Check out this Asian Keto Meatballs recipes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.