These sweetcorn fritters are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
These fritters are ideal to make with fresh corn cut off the cob, but can be made with canned or frozen corn. Serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and enjoy!
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Mix together all fritter ingredients in a mixing bowl. Make sure it is well combined but don't overmix. If the mixture is too dry, add additional greek yogurt. If it is too wet, add a little bit of flour. You should have a sticky consistency.
- Using an ice cream scoop to form 4 large balls of mixture. Flatten with the palm of your hand into a disc, or use the back side of your scooper to flatten.
- Place in hot air fryer and cook for 8 minutes, flipping halfway at the 4 minute mark.
- Serve immediately with desired dipping sauce and enjoy! We whipped up a quick sriracha aioli!
Watch full recipe video here:
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.