Looking for a creative way to eat zucchini? Try making Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats in your air fryer. You are going to love this recipe because you only need about 6 ingredients to make this simple and healthy air fryer recipe!
- 2 medium zucchinis, halved and cored
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Nonstick oil spray
- Halve and core the zucchinis.
- Lay zucchini cut-side down and spray skin side with non-stick oil spray.
- Flip the zucchini and stuff the center with sausage. Top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Lay zucchini in an air fryer safe dish, and cook at 360°F for 20 minutes or until sausage is cooked all the way through. Serve with desired tomato sauce and top with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Watch recipe video here
11.6-Quart Vibe Series Air Fryer Oven
Looking for another easy recipe? Check out our air fryer Buffalo Chicken Totchos.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.