You will be amazed at how good these donuts are. Not only are they delicious, but they are also extremely diet-friendly!
These donuts already adhere to the paleo diet and keto diet, are dairy-free, and can easily be made gluten-free by swapping out regular baking powder for a gluten-free version. Watch along while we show you how to make these without using a donut pan.
Shopping for an air fryer? To make this recipe we used our 14.7 Quart Ultimate Air Fryer Oven Grill.
It comes with 11 Accessories & 2 Recipe Books: Accessories include the grill plate, 2 mesh racks, a shallow mesh basket, rotisserie rod and forks, rotisserie cage, rotisserie skewers, tongs, and a drip pan. Get started with the 50 Recipes for Your Air Fryer Oven book and 20 Dehydrator Recipes with Dehydrating Guide!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking power
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter
- In a large bowl, stir together almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Transfer the batter into donut pan, filling them 3/4 of the way. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool until donuts are easy to remove from the pan.
- While the donuts are cooking, stir together the sweetener and cinnamon for the coating.
- When the donuts have cooled, transfer to a cutting board. Brush both sides of one donut with butter, then press/roll in the cinnamon-sweetener mixture. Repeat with remaining donuts. Enjoy!
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.