You do not want to miss out on these gooey, yummy, CLASSIC chocolate chip cookies. These Crumbl copycat recipes will be your new go-to dessert!
Don't think about turning on your oven, this recipe is really easy to make in our GoWISE USA 25-Quart Air Fryer Oven.
This copy cat recipe will give you all the chocolate chip goodness of a Crumbl cookie, for a fraction of the price! Enjoy this warm cookie with a cold glass of milk.
- 1 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars on high speed for 3-5 minutes, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat for 1 minute more.
- In a separate bowl, mix flours, baking soda and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Measure 1/3 cup of dough and form into a ball. Pull the ball in half, then press it back together. Place the dough balls on the prepared cookies sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 10 minutes, or until cookies are just golden.
- Let sit on cookie sheet for ten minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
For more dessert recipes, check out these apple pie bombs made using our air fryer.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer oven recipe, chocolate chip cookies, crumbl copycat, crumbl copycat recipe, dessert recipe, pinterest recipe