Are you kicking gluten out of your diet? Are you curious to see what a cauliflower pizza would taste like? Whatever the reason, you should really try our newest recipe: Air Fried Cauliflower Pizza Crust. We made ours with pepperoni and mushrooms, but feel free to use your own favorite toppings.
What about the nutritional value? Cauliflower is amazing for you and it can be used in many recipes. Some benefits include a high source of fiber, antioxidants, sulforaphane (cancer-fighting antioxidant), and choline. To read more about the benefits of cauliflower click here.
- Break cauliflower in florets and pulse in food processor until fine.
- Steam cauliflower in a steamer basket and drain well. We used a paper towel to help speed up the process.
- In a bowl, combine the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and eggs. Once the cauliflower is ready add that to the same bowl. We used a spatula.
- Transfer to parchment paper and shape into pizza, whatever size you’d like.
- Place the pizza in the air fryer. Set the air fryer at 350 F for 14 minutes.
- The pizza crust is done, but we went a step further and made some pepperoni and mushroom pizza.
- To add the pizza sauce, flip over the crust and spread the sauce evenly.
- Add mozzarella, or whichever cheese you’d like, then add pepperoni and mushrooms (or your favorite toppings).
- Place back in air fryer and set the time for 4 minutes at 350 F. For different toppings, time may vary from 2-4 minutes.
- Take out your cauliflower pizza and enjoy!