- 1¼ lbs. chicken breast tenders
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- In a shallow dish, whisk the eggs.
- In another shallow dish, combine the flours, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- With a paper towel, pat the chicken breast tenders dry and place on a plate.
- Dunk the chicken tenders into the egg wash, letting excess egg drip off before coating the chicken tender generously with breading. For a thicker breading, repeat the egg wash and breading step once more.
- Air fry at 400 for 8 minutes. Flip and then air fry 8 additional minutes.
- Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes before brushing with buffalo sauce. Enjoy!