- 1 lb of sirloin steak
- 1 lb of chuck roast
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg ½ cup breadcrumbs
1. Chop meat into approximately 2-inch pieces. Assemble the grinder with the coarse cutting plate attached. Mince sirloin steak into a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and Worcestershire sauce into minced steak, excluding salt and pepper
2. Mince 1 lb. of chuck roast in the same bowl. Mix all ingredients together. Once mixed, if desired, feed mixture into the meat grinder for a better seasoning mix throughout the meat.
3. Add in egg and ½ cup of unseasoned breadcrumbs into meat mixture and combine.
4. Form into 8 quarter-pound patties.
5. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2-24 hours.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Grill at 450 for 5 minutes. Flip and add cheese, then grill for 3 additional minutes, or until desired doneness. Enjoy!