If you are searching for a copycat recipe for the panda express Cream Cheese Rangoon you have come to the right place.
We modified this recipe and added a crucial ingredient... crab! These crab Rangoon are stuffed with a cream cheese and crab mixture and then air fried.
Try these instead next time you are craving Panda. Not only are they healthier without all the added oils, they are also easy to make and delicious!
Serve with sweet and sour sauce for dipping and enjoy!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. canned crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Wonton wrappers
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter, to brush
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crab meat, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lay a wonton wrapper on a clean, flat surface.
- Add 1-2 tsp of filling to center of wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water, using a brush or your finger.
- To fold, bring opposite corners together in the middle of the wonton. Pinch closed along the top. Repeat with other 2 corners to form an 'X' shape. Press along edges to seal.
- Repeat until you have 10-12 wontons and add to your air fryer basket.
- Before cooking, brush outside of each prepared wonton with a bit of melted butter or oil in order to get that crispy texture of a fried wonton.
- Repeat the process to use up all of the crab mixture. This recipe will make about 28 wontons.
- Cook at 350F for 6-8 minutes, until crispy.
- Serve warm with some sweet and sour sauce and enjoy!
Watch recipe video here
5.8 Quart 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer
For another copycat recipe, check out this Outback Bloomin Onion Petals recipe.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.