These steak fajitas take no time at all! Just mix everything together and pop them into your air fryer. Enjoy these for dinner or for a party.
1 lb. sliced beef (strips)
1 large or 2 small bell peppers
1/2 medium red onion
1/2 medium yellow onion
Cojita cheese (optional)
2 chopped serranos
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 ground cumin
2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine spices and oil. Mix well.
2. Slice onions, peppers, and steak into strips and place in a bowl with seasoning. Coat the meat and veggies well.
3. Line air fryer with perforated parchment paper and then add the onions, peppers, and steak.
4. Air Fry for 5 minutes at 390 F. Remove basket and stir ingredients to ensure even cooking. Air Fry for an additional 4 minutes.
5. Serve with tortillas and top with Cotija cheese (optional)
|Click here to read Air Fryer French Toast Sticks|