Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
These steak fajitas take no time at all! Just mix everything together and pop them into your air fryer. Enjoy these for dinner or for a party.
1 lb. sliced beef (strips)
1 large or 2 small bell peppers
1/2 medium purple onion
1/2 medium yellow onion
Cojita cheese (optional)
2 chopped serranos
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 ground cumin
2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine spices and oil. Mix well.
2. Slice onions, peppers, and steak into strips and place in bowl with seasoning. Coat the meat and veggies well.
3. Line air fryer with perforated parchment paper and then add the onions, peppers, and steak.
4. Air Fry for 5 minutes at 390 F. Remove basket and stir ingredients to ensure even cooking. Air Fry for an additional 4 minutes.
5. Serve with tortillas and top with Cotija cheese (cheese optional)
|Click here to read Air Fryer French Toast Sticks|
Share this post
- Tags: Air Fryer Recipe