It's really easy to make your own BBQ sauce! Just add your ingredients to a pan, and simmer for a while until the sauce is nice and thick… and that’s it
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan and mix well. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally for about 40 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Leave to cool and store in the fridge.
For Heated Blender
- Add all ingredients into the blender, lock the lid, and use the chop function until all ingredients are combined.
- Set the blender to the soup preset and let simmer for 40 minutes or until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
- Leave out to cool and store in the fridge.