Let's welcome 2022 in a sweet way. This Friday if you need something to snack on while sitting on the couch waiting for fireworks or waiting for the ball to drop on NYE try this spiced hot fruit cake recipe!
This can be served over a yogurt parfait, pancakes, waffles, or ice cream!
- 2 cup apples, sliced
- 2 cups pears, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (save the juice)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. honey, maple syrup, or agave
- 1/3 cup chopped raw walnuts or pecans
- Extra cinnamon and nuts, for serving
- Preheat Air Fryer Oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, toss apples, pears, cranberries and pineapples and the 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. Set aside.
- In another glass bowl, combine your melted butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, honey and a little bit of the leftover pineapple juice (about 1 Tablespoon).
- Add this sugar/butter mixture to your fruit and coat evenly.
- Pour fruit into a 8×8 baking dish and sprinkle the chopped pecans and walnuts on top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring throughout.
- Serve over ice cream and enjoy the best holiday sundae! Sprinkle any additional cinnamon and nuts over the top, if desired.
Watch the full recipe video here
14.7 Quart Air Fryer Oven Grill
Looking for more air fryer dessert recipes? Check out these Cranberry Orange Sweet Rolls recipe.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.