Incoming: the perfect summertime recipe! We made these bold and flavorful skewers by first coating them in a dry rub of multiple spices and doused them with a delicious glaze! These are a must-make!
We wanted to focus on summertime so we used fresh ingredients like red onion, cherry tomatoes, feta and basil! Use the reserved glaze as a dipping sauce, serve over a salad, there are many ways to eat these!
Using the Rotisserie Skewer accessory and Kebab cooking setting, we were able to slow roast these giving them an even cook and tender as ever!
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, largely chopped
- Trim and cube the pork tenderloin and set aside.
- Make the dry rub for the pork by adding all of the seasonings to a bowl and mix.
- Add the dry rub to the pork and mix well until all sides of the pork are coated.
- Next mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard and honey together to make the glaze. Set aside.
- Spear the pork tenderloin, red onion and tomatoes onto the skewer and repeat. Attach each skewer to the Rotisserie Skewer accessory. See page 16 of the manual for more information on how to use this accessory.
- Separate half the glaze into another small bowl and reserve for later. Brush the skewers with the glaze.
- Insert the Rotisserie Skewer accessory into the oven and cook using the Kebab setting (370°F for 12 minutes).
- Throughout the cooking process, glaze the skewers.
- Once finished cooking, remove the Rotisserie Skewer accessory using the Rotisserie Tong.
- Use the reserved glaze for and give the skewers one last glaze. Or, you can use this reserved glaze as a dipping sauce!
- We sprinkled feta cheese and basil to these to finish them off!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE VIDEO HERE
Looking for more recipes like this? Check out these Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.