If you make one thing this month, it needs to be this Pumpkin Monkey Bread! We got our hands on these limited edition pumpkin cinnamon rolls and were able to create the most gooey, delectable treat!
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces and toss all into a bowl.
- Toss the pieces in cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and mix in the 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Set aside.
- Grease the bundt pan. We didn't have a bundt pan so we used a 6" round pan.
- Add in half of the cinnamon roll pieces to the pan.
- Drizzle half of the butter/brown sugar mixture over the top.
- Add the rest of the cinnamon roll pieces and drizzle the rest of the butter/brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place a plate oven the round pan and flip it over. Remove the pan to reveal the monkey bread!
- Heat the frosting for 10 seconds to warm it and drizzle it over the monkey bread.
- Enjoy immediately!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE
Looking for more recipes like this? Check out these Pumpkin Scones
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.