Super Bowl Sunday is approaching and we are making sliders! Wagyu beef sliders to be specific! Wagyu beef has a unique taste and super tender from it's marbling making it a top tier choice for beef! The perfect show stopper for your game day party!
We’ve teamed up with Market House and Auntie Nono’s to give away the ultimate Game Day Essentials package. One lucky winner will receive a $300 gift certificate from Market House, the 25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator from GoWISE, and a package of products from Auntie Nono’s.
Enter the giveaway here!
We have created a recipe using Market House Wagyu beef and Auntie Nono's seasonings for a special Game Day recipe: Wagyu Beef Sliders with Balsamic Caramelized Onions & Firecracker Potato Wedges!
Follow along to recreate this!
- 1 lb. Wagyu beef
- 2 Tbsp. Auntie Nono’s Everything Seasoning
- Aged white cheddar cheese
- 6 Slider buns
- Kosher Dill Pickle Slices
Balsamic Caramelized Onions
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp. Auntie Nono’s Firecracker Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Auntie Nono’s Firecracker Sea Salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- Combine the Firecracker Aioli ingredients together in a small bowl, mix and place into the refrigerator.
- Place the Wagyu beef in a medium sized bowl and season generously with the Auntie NoNo’s Everything Seasoning. Form the beef into 6 equal sized slider patties.
- Press an indention with your finger in the center of each patty to decrease the puffing while cooking. Season both sides of the patties with more Everything Seasoning and set aside.
- Prep your potato wedges by slicing the russet potato in half lengthwise and then in half lengthwise again. Cut through the center of each to make 4 wedges. We then cut each wedge in half, giving us 16 small wedges per potato.
- Soak the wedges in a bowl with cold water to wash the starch off for about 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes soak, make your caramelized onions. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the onions and the salt and pepper and cook on medium low for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Once cooked down a bit, add the balsamic vinegar and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the 25 Quart Air Fryer Oven using the Grill Preset.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and dry on a paper towel. In a bowl, combine the potato wedges, 1 Tbsp. olive oil and the Auntie NoNo’s Firecracker Sea Salt.
- Add the potato wedges into the Air Fry Basket accessory and place inside oven near the top. Cook at 450F for 15 min. Shake throughout.
- Once timer goes off its time to add the sliders to the preheated Grill Tray. Cook these at 450F for 4 minutes. Flip and add your slices of white cheddar. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Assemble the sliders: Slider bun – slider with cheese – caramelized onions – arugula – slider top bun slathered in the Firecracker aioli – dill pickle slice on top speared with a toothpick. Plate the crispy potato wedges and use the remaining aioli as a fry dipping sauce! Viola!
Product we used:25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.