These Red Velvet Cake Parfaits will be the perfect treat to take to your Galentine's Day get together this weekend! Any excuse to get together with friends and eat cake- and these are so quick to make.
We mixed together a some red velvet cake mix and steam air fried it in our 8" baking pan with handle and made a quick custard filling! Steam air frying the cake made it even more moist!
- 1 Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix with the water, oil and eggs. Whisk until smooth.
- Grease an air fryer baking pan and pour the red velvet mix in.
- Place the baking pan inside the basket of the Steam Air Fryer. Fill the Water Tank with water.
- Set your Air Fry cook at 350° F for 15 minutes, then press the Mode Button once to set
- your Steam cook at 212° F for 10 minutes. Press the Mode Button again to select the Combo cooking mode and begin the cooking cycle.
- Once the cake is finished, set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter, and half and half. Beat until smooth. While continuing to beat, gradually add the powdered sugar. Beat in the sour cream, milk and vanilla. Will resemble a custard consistency.
- Using a fork, crumble the cake.
- In the glasses of your choosing, assemble the parfaits by adding the crumbled cake in a 1 inch layer and the custard filling. Repeat the layering process until the glasses are filled.
- Top with whipped topping, sprinkles or chocolates. Enjoy!
Watch the full video here:
7 Quart Steam Air Fryer
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.