Recipes — Air Fryer Accessories
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Oven, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, cheesecake, Dessert, Dessert Recipes, hot cocoa
Serve this crumbly dish as an appetizer, side or dessert and pair it with your favorite Fall drink! Ingredients: Biscuits: ¾ cup pumpkin puree ½ cup sugar, divided 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice 1 can Pillsbury Grands biscuits, 8 count 1 tsp cinnamon Glaze: ½ cup powdered sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream or milk Directions: Spray an air fryer safe baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, ¼ cup sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, stirring...
- Tags: Accessories, air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Dessert, Fall Recipes, Mains, Sides
This pumpkin pie alternative will hit the spot this holiday season - pair it with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Ingredients: 1 – 15 oz. can pumpkin, solid-packed 1 – 12 oz. can evaporated milk 3 large eggs 1 cup sugar 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice 1 package yellow cake mix ¾ cup butter, unsalted and melted 1 ½ cups chopped walnuts optional toppings: vanilla ice cream or whipped cream Directions: In a large bowl, combine and beat with an electric mixer, the first five ingredients...
- Tags: Accessories, air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Dessert, Fall Recipes, Mains
Serve these tasty chips with any sweet dip, such as a cream cheese dip, chocolate sauce or a fruit salsa! Ingredients: Chips: 2 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp nutmeg 2 cups plain flour 3 tbsp butter 2 tbsp pumpkin pie puree 1/3 cup whole milk ½ tsp salt, plus more for sprinkling 1 tsp baking powder pumpkin pie spice, for sprinkling pepper to taste Directions: In a large mixing bowl, combine the salt, flour, and baking powder. Add in the butter, pumpkin pie puree and milk, kneading to combine. Divide the mixture...
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Fall Recipes, healthy food, healthy snacks, Snacks
Enjoy this crispy chicken with a side of cheesy macaroni for a full meal! Stir some dried herbs or a barbecue spice into the baking mix to switch up the taste! Ingredients: 1 tbsp butter 2/3 cup original Bisquick mix 1 ½ tsp paprika 1 ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp pepper 1 cut-up whole chicken (3 to 3 ½ lbs.) Directions: Heat your Air Fryer Oven to 425°F. In a 13x9 baking dish, melt the butter in the Air Fryer Oven. In a mixing bowl, stir together the Bisquick mix, paprika, salt and...
- Tags: Accessories, air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Dinner, healthy snacks, Mains, Snacks