Corned Beef Quesadillas are perfect to use up your St. Patrick's Day leftovers and turn it into a delicious and easy lunch that's ready in less than 10 minutes!
The best thing about quesadillas is that you can fill them with whatever you'd like! We went for a southwest style and used the leftover corned beef, Monterey jack cheese, added in some green chiles and dipped in a pico de gallo.
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla
- Corned Beef, chopped
- Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Green chiles
- Place your flour tortilla on the Ultimate Oven's Mesh Rack.
- Add the shredded cheese, chopped corned beef and the green chiles to one side of the tortilla and fold in half.
- Cook at 370°F for 5 minutes.
- Once done, cut into triangles and serve with pico de gallo or any salsa of your choice!
- Repeat this process for however many quesadillas you are making.
Here are some other quesadilla options to try:
corned beef, chopped
Thousand Island dressing, for dipping
Breakfast Corned Beef Quesadilla:
1 10-inch flour tortilla
Corned beef, chopped
14.7 Quart Ultimate Air Fryer Oven Grill
Looking for more air fryer oven recipes? Check out this Asian Keto Meatballs recipes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.