- 1 cup salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the air fryer oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla, key lime juice and lime zest and continue mixing for 1 more minute. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Mix in the salt and baking soda until incorporated.
- Add in the flour and graham cracker crumbs until the dough comes together.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for about 30 seconds and stir. Repeat this process until the white chocolate is melted and smooth. Transfer the melted chocolate to a small sandwich bag. Snip one corner of the bag off with scissors and drizzle the white chocolate on top of the cookies.
- Sprinkle some additional graham cracker crumbs and lime zest and enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.