We decided we wanted to feel like a kid again, so this week we made some Lemon Strawberry Shortcakes! These are light, refreshing and can ease the sweet tooth in 3 easy steps AND under 15 minutes!
TikTok showed us a quick and low calorie fruit dip by adding a sugar free flavored instant pudding into whipped topping. We chose lemon, but there are SO many other flavors you can play around with. Ex: Chocolate Fudge, Cheesecake or even Butterscotch!
- 16 oz strawberries
- 3 Tbsp sugar + more for sprinkling
- 8 jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- Heavy cream, for basting
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp sugar free lemon flavored instant pudding mix
- Slice the strawberries and place into a large bowl.
- Mix in 3 Tablespoons of sugar to the strawberries and set aside.
- Working in batches, place 4 biscuits onto the Vibe Air Fryer Oven's mesh rack.
- Baste each biscuit with heavy cream and sprinkle the tops with sugar.
- Bake at 350F for about 8 minutes.
- In another bowl, add the whipped topping and the 2 Tablespoons of whatever flavor of instant pudding mix you'd like. We chose lemon, but there are so many others you can choose from!
- Assemble the shortcakes by first cutting the biscuits in half.
- Next, add a heaping spoonful of strawberries, making sure to add some juice.
- Then, add a large dollop of the lemon whipped topping and close. Enjoy!
WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE
11.6-Quart Vibe Air Fryer Oven
Looking for more quick and easy desserts? Check out these Mini Blueberry Cobblers
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.