This recipe will take your taste buds all the way to the East Coast! If you've ever had New England Baked Cod, you know it's such a great comfort dish, especially for dinner on a chilly or rainy night!
It consists of flaky white fish topped with a buttery cracker topping! Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top and serve with fresh cooked veggies of your choice and you have a dinner in a flash!
- 2 fillets cod
- 1 cup butter-flavored crackers
- 2 Tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp Auntie NoNo's Everything Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- In a bowl, mix together the crackers, parsley, Parmesan, Auntie NoNo's Everything Seasoning, lemon juice and zest to make the topping.
- Add in half of the melted butter.
- Pat dry the cod fillets and spread on the remaining melted butter.
- Season the cod to taste. We used some more Auntie NoNo's Everything Seasoning.
- Spoon on the cracker mixture on top of the fish and press down as best as possible. Some of the mixture will fall off, but just do your best to get as much on the top.
- Transfer the fish to the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 350˚F for about 13 minutes, or until your fish reaches an internal temperature of 145˚F.
- Finish them off with some more lemon juice and enjoy!!
WATCH FULL VIDEO
Looking for more recipe like this? Try this Air Fryer Oven Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.