Summer is upon us and nothing screams summer like fresh fruit! We whipped up these Mini Blueberry Cobblers and they were delicious! Warm, bubbly blueberries with a sweet biscuit like topping. It will be a dessert that guests will ask for again and again! It's even non-dairy!
One of the best things about blueberries when they are cooked is the beautiful, deep violet color that they turn to! Adding lemon juice to blueberries before they cook can help bring this color out, so we added lemon and sugar to our blueberries to start. Then topped with the cobbler mixture.
After letting it cool for about 2-3 minutes, finish this off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or any other non-dairy alternative and enjoy!
- 6 oz Blueberries, split between 2 ramekins
- 1 Tbsp sugar, divided
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, divided
- 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp almond milk
- Start by prepping your ramekins with a canola oil spray.
- Separate the blueberries into both ramekins, just enough to cover the bottom with an even layer.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar and mix to coat.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and almond milk to make the cobbler mixture.
- Evenly distribute the cobbler mixture on top of the blueberries.
- Air fry at 320F for 15 minutes.
- Once done, let cool for about 2-3 minutes and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping. Enjoy!
Recipe inspo: forktospoon
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.