The lobster roll is simple and such a classic! Lobster is steamed to perfection using our new Steam Air Fryer, then tossed in mayonnaise, celery, chive and lemon juice. Add the mixture into a New England–style split-top hot dog buns and you have a truly classic Lobster Roll!
You can also switch out the mayonnaise in this recipe to melted butter. This is all personal preference and both are equally as delicious!
- 1 lb. lobster
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tsp chives
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Split-top buns
- Using Steam Mode, steam the lobster tails at 212F for about 7 minutes.
- Once done, remove the shells as careful as possible to not damage the tail.
- Rough chop the lobster into large pieces.
- Mix the mayo, celery, chives, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Add the lobster and mix.
- Melt some butter and brush it on the split-top buns and toast 3 mins at 400F.
- Add the mixture to the split-top buns and enjoy!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.