These Southwest Mashed Potato Balls are a great way to use up any leftover mashed potatoes you may have in the fridge! They are cheesy and crispy all at once and make a perfect appetizer or snack!
We gave ours a southwest twist by adding in some green chiles and also added in our favorite, Auntie Nono's Everything Seasoning!
We chose a Chipotle Ranch for dipping these and it was great, but you can always create a dipping sauce of your own!!
- Leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cheese of your choice
- 1 cup green chiles
- Auntie NoNo's Everything Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- If you aren't using leftover mashed potatoes, you will need to refrigerate them until they are cold.
- Add in the cheese, green chiles and a generous amount of Auntie Nono's Everything seasoning to the potatoes and mix until well combined.
- Preheat the air fryer oven to 350°.
- Prepare your breading station by putting flour, 2 whisked eggs and the panko bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls and set aside.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the potatoes into medium sized balls.
- Dip the balls into the flour, then the egg and lastly, into the bread crumbs.
- Arrange them all onto the mesh rack accessory and air fry at 350° for 8-9 minutes.
- Dip these in your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator
Looking for more air fried snacks or apps? Check out these Crispy Sweet Corn Fritters or these Air Fryer Crab Cakes !
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.