These steamed pork cabbage rolls are an Asian inspired twist on what is a traditional Eastern European Dish. We made a filling that is similar to an egg roll by using ingredients like ground pork, shredded carrots, ginger and green onions!
The best part of this dish is that it can be made all in one appliance— Our 7 Quart Steam Air fryer.
Cabbage rolls are a healthy alternative for a fried spring roll or egg roll. Switch out the soy sauce for coconut aminos and these are Keto-friendly, Paleo, Whole 30, and naturally gluten-free!
There are so many sauces these wraps can be paired with, but we went with a spicy peanut sauce and it was so good!
- 1 head of green cabbage
- 1 lb. of ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp ginger, fresh or paste
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Water, as needed for consistency
- Cut the head of cabbage in half and carefully peel the outer leaves off.
- Place the leaves in the Steam Air Fryer basket. Fill the Water Tank with water.
- Using Steam Mode, cook at 212°F for 5-6 minutes, just enough for the leaves to be pliable.
- Then in a bowl, mix together pork, egg, soy sauce, ginger, green onions, shredded carrots, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove the steamed cabbage leaves from the basket and let them sit on a paper towel to absorb any excess water.
- Once ready, fill each leaf with a Tablespoon of filling and roll them up.
- Place all the pork rolls back into the Steam Air Fryer Basket. Cook on Steam Mode at 212°F for 15 minutes.
- While those are cooking, make a quick sauce: Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, chili sauce, lime juice and garlic. Add some water to thin out the sauce to your desired consistency. Enjoy!
Watch the full recipe video here
Product Recommendation7 Quart Steam Air Fryer
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.