It's peach season and we made some Peach Crumb Bars! These fresh treats are perfect for any summertime occasion. They can be eaten alone as is, but adding some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream is the finishing touch!
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened and cubed
- 1/2 an egg
- 15 oz peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Then using a fork, add in the cubes of softened butter and gently fork into the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the 1/2 an egg and mix until you have a crumble like consistency and set aside.
- Take your 8x8 inch baking pan and grease it with some cooking spray.
- Add in 1/2 of your crumble mixture to the baking pan and push it into the pan to create a crust.
- In another bowl, mix the peaches, 1/4 cup of sugar and cornstarch. The cornstarch will thicken the juices of the peaches.
- Add the peaches on top of the crust and spread out evenly.
- Then add the remaining crumble mixture to the top.
- Bake at 370F for 40-45 minutes.
- Once finished, leave to cool so they can keep their shape.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO
Looking for more recipes like this? Check out these Mini Blueberry Cobblers
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.