These Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps will help you cut the calories, but you won't be cutting on the flavor! Freshly ground chicken and veggies paired with a creamy, flavorful sweet chili peanut sauce wrapped in crisp lettuce...made in 20 minutes!
We used the 3-in-1 Electric 2000-Watt Meat Grinder & Food Processor to make some ground chicken in record time! When you find your self chopping chicken into small pieces, try this next time and it will shave your dinner prep in half!
Our Meat Grinders can not only grind meat, but also make sausage and kibbeh! They can also slice, shred and grate veggies with a quick switch of the grinding head. Its a must have gadget in the kitchen.
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 head butter lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the sweet chili sauce, ginger, soy sauce, crushed red pepper and peanut butter. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Using the 3-in-1 Electric 2000-Watt Meat Grinder & Food Processor, attach the medium sized cutting plate. Then feed the chicken breasts through into another bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken, onions, garlic, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the carrots and green onions, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the sauce mixture to the pan and toss everything until combined.
- Spoon mixture into individual lettuce cups and top with toppings of your choice- we used crushed peanuts and sriracha. Enjoy!
Watch the full recipe video here
Looking for more meat grinder recipes? Check out these Chicken & Zucchini Meatballs
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.