Seafood boils are a fun summer meal, meant to be cooked and eaten outdoors with a crowd! Our version is steamed indoors, all in our 7 Quart Steam Air Fryer and serves 4-6 people! Seafood, sausage, potatoes and corn slathered in a spicy garlic butter, it is perfect for your next gathering!
In this one pot meal, we used scallops, shrimp, red potatoes, corn on the cob, red onion and sausage! We cooked everything in tons of garlic and seasonings
- 16 oz. extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 oz. scallops
- 12 oz. andouille sausage
- 4 sweet corn on the cob
- 1 jumbo red onion
- 1 1/2 lb. petite red potatoes
- 1.5 sticks butter, melted
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- First, remove the water tank from the top of the Steam Air Fryer, fill it with water and return it to the top of the air fryer.
- Next, remove the crisper tray from the air fryer basket.
- Add in the red potatoes and the corn. Steam at 212F for about 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are almost cooked through. You can save time on this step if you cut your potatoes in half!
- Melt the butter in a bowl and mix in the garlic and all the seasonings. Reserve 1/2 of the butter mixture and set aside.
- Once the potatoes and corn are done cooking, add the onion, sausage, scallops and shrimp into the basket.
- Add in 1/2 of the butter mixture and toss everything to coat.
- Steam again at 212F for 15 minutes, or until the seafood is fully cooked.
- Once finished, dump the basket on a large platter or sheet pan. Drizzle the remaining butter mixture all over and enjoy!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE VIDEO
Looking for more recipes like this using the Steam Air Fryer? Check out these Steamed Ginger Soy Fish
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.