Chinese-style fish steamed to perfection in the 7 Quart Steam Air Fryer! We steamed Halibut fillets with fresh ginger, green onions and soy sauce.
Pair this dish with some matchstick carrots and baby bok choy and serve over rice for a full meal!
- 2 halibut fillets
- Carrots, julienned
- Baby bok choy
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh ginger, julienned
- Green onions, sliced lengthwise into ribbons
- Salt, to taste
- Start by cutting up the carrots and baby bok choy and set aside.
- Pay dry the halibut fillets and season both sides with salt.
- Make a boat out of tin foil and place the fillets inside each.
- Take the Steam Air Fryer basket and remove the crisper tray.
- Add the carrots and bok choy and season to taste with salt.
- Add the tin foil boats on top of the veggies.
- Pour 1 Tablespoon of soy on top of each fish fillet and top with the fresh ginger and green onions.
- Using Steam Mode, steam at 212°F for 12 minutes or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 135°F.
- Enjoy this over rice or not for an even healthier meal!
WATCH FULL RECIPE VIDEO HERE
Looking for more recipes like this using the Steam Air Fryer? Check out these Steamed Pork Cabbage Rolls
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.