- 1 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup seeded and minced jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- In a large bowl mix together the red pepper, corn, beans, jalapeño pepper, green onion, cheese, chicken, salt, chili powder, pepper and cumin.
- Place one egg roll wrapper on a cutting board. Place 2 heaping tablespoons onto the wrapper and roll up according to package directions, sealing the edge with a little water.
- Repeat the process with the remaining filling and egg roll wrappers.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray, or use a parchment liner to prevent sticking.
- Place egg rolls in basket, trying not to crowd.
- Cook at 400F for 4 mins. Flip and cook for another 4 mins.
- Cut the egg rolls in half on the diagonal and serve immediately with dipping sauce!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE HERE
Looking for more recipes like this? Check out these St. Patty's Day Leftover Egg Rolls
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.