Bbq season is here and we have a great appetizer or snack idea for you! These Bbq Potato Skins are crispy, cheesy and filled with bbq pulled pork. Top these with whatever you'd like; sour cream and green onion or jalapeno and crispy onions. The customization is endless with these!
- 2-4 russet potatoes, cleaned
- olive oil, for brushing
- Texas inspired seasoning rub
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Bbq Pulled pork, full cooked
- Sour cream
- Green onions or chives
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
- Brush both sides with olive oil and place them in the air fryer basket skin side up.
- Air Fry the potatoes at 375F for 25-35 minutes, depending on the thickness of your potatoes.
- Once done, scoop out the potatoes' flesh and discard.
- Sprinkle some of the Texas inspired seasoning and cheddar cheese. Then add some of the Bbq pulled pork and more cheese.
- Pop these back into the air fryer for 1-2 minutes just to melt the cheese.
- Then add any other toppings of your choice. We chose sour cream and green onions!
WATCH FULL RECIPE VIDEO HERE
Looking for more recipes like this? Check out these Mediterranean Loaded Sweet Potatoes
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.