Recipes — Ovate Series Pressure Cookers
- Tags: Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Cooker Soups, Pressure Oven Recipes, Soup Recipes, thanksgiving
Making bone broth in your Pressure Cooker is a great way to utilize any leftover chicken carcass you have. Add in your favorite veggies and herbs and voila! You have a large quantity of bone broth to use up for any future recipes you may have! Ingredients: desired vegetables: onion, celery, carrot desired herbs: rosemary chicken carcass water salt and pepper to taste Directions: Open the lid and place the mesh basket inside the inner pot of your Pressure Cooker. Make foil handles and secure them around the handles of the mesh basket....
- Tags: Accessories, Bone Broth, Broth Recipes, Chicken, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Mains, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Bone Broth, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Coooker, Snacks
This juicy pork recipe features colorful veggies and a balsamic and rosemary flavoring that is perfect for fall! Ingredients: 4-5 lb. pork roast, cut in half 2 tbsp oil rosemary, for garnish Sauce: 2 cups chicken broth 1 cup balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp Tamari sauce 2 tbsp raw honey ¼ fresh rosemary, chopped ½ tsp red pepper flakes 4 garlic cloves, minced salt and pepper to taste Veggies: 1 lb. carrots, diced ½ head of cauliflower, diced Directions: Using the Sauté feature, heat up the 2 tablespoons...
- Tags: Dinner, Mains, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pork, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Coooker
This light and fluffy dessert has the perfect combination of crumbly graham crackers, a creamy filling and a tart berry topping! Ingredients: Crust: ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs 2 tbsp melted butter Cheesecake Filling: 1 lb. regular cream cheese, softened 2/3 cup sugar 2 large eggs ½ tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup sour cream Berry Compote Topping: 2 cups berries, fresh or frozen 2 tbsp orange juice Directions: Spray oven safe ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Using the Heating Blender, crush the graham crackers and melted butter until fine. Spread evenly...
- Tags: Blender Recipes, Dessert, Dessert Recipes, Heating Blender, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Sides
Use our Pressure Cookers and Heated Blender to create a 3 course meal featuring a tasty appetizer, entree and dessert like this one! Tomato Artichoke Soup Ingredients: 28 oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes 15 oz. can artichokes 1 cup water 1 cup milk 2 tbsp butter 1 large onion 1 garlic clove 3 bay leaves ½ tsp oregano 1 tsp basil desired toppings: parmesan cheese, parsley and croutons Directions: Add the butter, chopped onion and garlic to the blender. Secure the lid, select the Soup preset and press start. Remove...
- Tags: blender, Blender Recipes, Dessert, Dessert Recipes, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Heating Blender, Mains, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pork, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Coooker, Sides, Snacks, Soup Recipes, Soups & Stews