Can you believe we made this Chicken Tortilla Soup in a blender? Well, it wasn't in an ordinary blender. It was in a GoWISE USA Heating Blender! Which means it can cook and blend at the same time. Watch the video below to see how it easy it was to make this recipe! Try it below and let us know what you think on our social media pages.
3 cups chicken broth
1 Roma tomato
1 stalk celery
1/4 white onion
red bell pepper
1 tsp taco seasoning + 1/8 tsp ground cumin
salt + pepper
1/4 cup olives
1/4 cup corn
1. First, add garlic and onion along with a tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Using the manual function, set the temperature to 202° and 4 minutes.
3. Press the Chop button a few times until garlic and onions are minced.
4. Scrape the walls of the blender to move all the ingredients back down near the heating element.
5. Throw the big chunks in first - leave the olives and corn all to keep them from getting blended.
6. Don't forget to add your spices!
7. Give the big ingredients a few chops - if you like a chunky soup, careful not to over blend.
8. Add the corn + olives and chicken broth.
9. Set the Blender to 'Soup' and let simmer for around 10 minutes.
10. Time to add the chicken, squash, mushrooms, and cabbage.
11. Use the pre-set 'Soup' and let simmer for another 10 minutes.
12. Garnish with tortilla chips!