Rich and creamy with a spicy twist, this Nashville Hot Macaroni and Cheese was so good! In under 10 minutes, you can have a show stopper of a dish for the next BBQ. Add some chicken and you can take this from a side dish to a full meal!
We paired this yummy mac and cheese with some pre-cooked tenders slathered in some Nashville hot oil to finish off this dish! This is a must try!
- 16 oz cavatappi pasta
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 stick of butter, unsalted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Nashville hot seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 2 cups sour cream
- 16 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- Nashville hot seasoning, to taste
- Add the noodles, broth, garlic and butter into the Ovate Pressure Cooker.
- Press the PRESET button until you reach MANUAL and cook on High Pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once finished, do a quick release.
- Season with salt, pepper and the Nashville hot seasoning and give everything a stir.
- Next, add the sour cream, cheddar cheese and Parmesan. Season with more salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Heat about 1/2 cup peanut oil in a pan and add in some Nashville hot seasoning and whisk.
- Toss crispy chicken strips in the hot oil and chop into bite size pieces.
- Top the macaroni with the chicken and enjoy immediately!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE VIDEO HERE
Looking for more recipes like this? Try the TikTok Feta Pasta
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.