Peppermint is a staple flavor for the holidays and this cookie recipe is packed with peppermint! These soft bite cookies are simple and festive enough to whip up and bring to the holiday parties coming up. Or leave these out for santa, we heard he loOoOoves peppermint!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup vanilla frosting, store bought or homemade
- Red food coloring
- Peppermint candies, crushed
- Preheat your air fryer oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add the softened butter, confectioners sugar and peppermint extract and mix. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour and cornstarch.
- Next, add in the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients. This will make a crumbly dough.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Grease the air fryer's baking sheet.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll into 6 regular sized cookie balls or about 8-10 small cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes then cool on a rack for at least 10 minutes.
- Take your 1 cup of frosting and combine 1-2 drops of red food coloring to make a subtle reddish, pinky color.
- Put the peppermint candies in a baggy and crush.
- Frost the tops of each cookie and sprinkle with the crushed peppermint candies!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE VIDEO HERE
Looking for more air fried holiday treats? Check out this Spiced Fruit Bake
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.