These Bacon Wrapped Scallops are an impressive, yet simple appetizer to serve this New Years Eve! They are first wrapped in bacon and then basted with a spiced maple glaze 😋 Enjoy and have a Happy New Year!! 🎉
- 12-15 scallops
- 1 lb. center cut bacon
- 6-8oz maple syrup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
- First, remove the muscle from each scallop.
- Rinse each scallop and pat dry.
- Wrap each scallops in bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Mix the maple syrup, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Generously baste the glaze onto each scallop.
- Air fry for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove to a decorative plate and serve immediately!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE VIDEO HERE
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.