Try these Sweet Potato Bacon Bites! We whipped up this air fried snack with some leftover Thanksgiving ingredients we had lying around and you can too! These are a great mixture of sweet and spicy AND soft inside and crispy outside!!
- 1-2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch salt
- Bacon strips, cut into 4ths
- Maple syrup, for drizzling
- First, peel and cube your sweet potato into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, cayenne pepper, salt and sweet potatoes and toss until coated. Set aside.
- Cut your strips of bacon in half and then in half again.
- Wrap each coated sweet potato cube in a piece of bacon and add into the air fryer basket. Make sure not to over crowd so the air can circulate around the potatoes.
- Air fry at 370F for 12 minutes.
- Remove to a plate and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Enjoy immediately!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE VIDEO HERE
Looking for more air fryer recipes like this? Check out these Prosciutto Wrapped Apples
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.