Incoming: PEAR PUNS 🤣 These Pear Wontons are crispy little pockets of sweet pear, cinnamon and honey. This sweet, fall dessert recipe is PEAR-fect for the holidays. We even PEAR-ed these with a mascarpone dip to make them that much better! Be pre-PEAR-ed to love these! Okay that's enough...🍐🍐
- 2 Bartlett pears
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Water, for sealing
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Core and chop the pears into small bite size pieces and add to a medium bowl.
- Add about 1/2 cup honey and 1 tsp cinnamon to the pears and mix. Set aside.
- Assemble the wonton by adding a teaspoon of the pears to the center.
- Dip your fingers into some water and wet all four edges.
- Fold into a triangle shape. Press and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Continue this process until all the pears or wonton wrappers are gone.
- Fill your air fryer basket, making sure not to overlap them.
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter and brush on top of each wonton.
- Air fry at 350F for minutes, or until crispy.
- While those are cooking, make the dip. Mix the mascarpone cheese, 1 Tbsp honey and 1/2 tsp cinnamon together.
- You can simply dip these into the mascarpone cheese mixture or you can elevate them by adding a scoop onto each wonton and top with chopped pecans!
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE VIDEO HERE
Looking for more air fryer recipes like this? Check out these Southwest Egg Rolls
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.